The Crown Chakra is the seventh chakra. The Buddhist Monks refer the Crown Chakra to the 1000 Pedal Lotus Flower, when Meditate with the Crown Chakra see the beautiful Lotus Flower bloom out of the centre of your brain. This will help you to awaken your Spirits and will give you access to your higher consciousness on your way to Enlightenment.
Where is the Crown Chakra?
The Seventh Chakra is on the top of the head or slightly above it, deeply connected to the pituitary, hypothalamus and pineal gland. The control centre of our Brain.
Key elements of the Crown Chakra
- Awareness and awaken consciousness to be sacred
- Connection with the Spirits
- Connection with the Creator
- Sacred Present Moment
How to balance the Crown Chakra?
- Visit places such as mountain-tops that offer high, clear vistas. From the "space between thoughts," dissolve separation and allow yourself to be a part of what you see.
- Surrender a problem to your higher power. Be grateful for the help that will come.
- Breathe in the scent of the real flowers of rose or lotus
- Repeat an affirmation such as:
- "I am connected to and supported by everything in the universe."
- "I am surrounded and filled by unconditional love."
- "I walk in complete peace and harmony."
- "I am open to experiencing my true nature."
- "I am one with everything I perceive."
- "Each day, I become more conscious."
ORGANIC CROWN BLEND: SANDALWOOD, JASMINE, LIME
If you have used this product already please share to us your thoughts and experience that more people can try the benefits. Thank you for your review.