The Throat chakra is the fifth chakra. The function of the Throat chakra is driven by the principle of expression and communication.
Where is the Throat Chakra?
Located at the center of the neck at the level of the throat, it is the passage of the energy between the lower parts of the body and the head.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE THROAT CHAKRA
- Expression, in particular ability to express your truth, to speak out
- Communication, whether it’s verbal or non-verbal, external or internal
- Connection with the etheric realm, the more subtle realms of spirit and intuitive abilities
- Propensity to create, projecting ideas and blueprints into reality
- Realizing your vocation, purpose
- Good sense of timing
HOW TO BALANCE THE THROAT CHAKRA
- Sing, hum, or chant. Find a place where you won't be disturbed and do it with as much authenticity as you can--with your true voice, not your voice as you think it should sound.
- Listen to someone with your whole self for five minutes; then switch and have them listen to you. Both of you should aim for complete presence, and should not comment on what the other is saying, even with facial expressions.
- Speak up about something that you've been silent about. Speak your truth!
- Do shoulder or neck rolls, or the yoga facial exercise known as "the lion."
Repeat an affirmation such as:
- "I am heard."
- "It is my nature to create."
- "I am able to speak to others clearly and eloquently."
- "It is good, right, and safe for me to express my true self."
- "I allow my essence to express itself in my life."
Throat Blend: Frankincense, Rose de Mai, Ylang- Ylang
If you have used this product already please share to us your thoughts and experience that more people can try the benefits. Thank you for your review.